SURFACE PREPARATION: PLASTER PRIMER
Surfaces must be clean, dry, firm and free from dust, oil, grease or any other contaminants.
1. NEW WORK:
- Remove oil, grease dirt or any other contaminants with POLYCELL SUGAR SOAP POWDER solution.
- Fill defects with the appropriate POLYCELL POLYFILLA.
2. PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
2.1 Previously painted surfaces in good condition:
- Remove loose paint and clean with POLYCELL SUGAR SOAP POWDER solution.
- Fill defects with the appropriate POLYCELL POLYFILLA product.
2.2 Previously painted surfaces in poor condition:
- Loose flaking paint must be completely removed using the appropriate REMOVALL COATINGS REMOVER or by scraping/sand blasting. Rinse and allow to dry.
- Where paint surfaces have chalked on exterior exposure remove as much loose powder as possible by brushing and washing. Proceed as for new work.