The Plascon Product Selection Guide has been developed to make your painting process easy and inspiring. Getting this process right will add years to the life of your paint, beautify your environment and increase the value of your most important investment – your home.
Follow this 6 easy step guide on how to use the Plascon Product Selection Guide:
- Before you start, check the condition of the surface you want to paint. There may be various surface problems, such as cracks.
- Never paint over a problem! Browse through the common problems section of this website and follow the solutions provided.
- Once you have checked your surface always remember, preparation comes first. Find your surface in the surface preparation section of this website and prepare accordingly before you paint.
- The Plascon Product Selection Guide offers a ‘Plascon Show House’ on the inside cover of the booklet, which is very useful for determining what exactly it is you want to paint. Pick up a Plascon Product Selection Guide at your local hardware store or any store that supplies Plascon paints.
- Identify your surface and the corresponding products that can be used on it.
- Choose your product according to its quality, the benefits you require, and its all-round match to the task at hand.
Disclaimer: While every care has been taken to ensure accuracy of the advice contained in the Plascon Product Selection Guide, please always refer to the information on the back of your selected product, or Ask Us if you are still unsure. Visit www.plascon.co.za for more.